Apr 5, 2016
Long threatened but now complete, the Afterword returns from
its self enforced spring break with a podcast dedicated to The
Fall. Your host DFB chats with Gavin "Whole" Hogg and Dr "Tim"
Volume comparing the length of their Fall collections and many
- The Russian roulette of The Fall in concert but isn't that
better than the dull alternative?
- What were Mark E Smith's observations of the Scottish Hotel &
- The offshoot industry of the Fallen
- Would you pick up Mark if you saw him at a bus-stop?
- Where to start if you should ever want to enter the weird and
Obviously contains imitations of Mark E Smith
impressions (Dr Volume - excellent and uncanny / DFB- a combination
of Patrick Marber's northern drug dealer & Frank Sidebottom /
Gavin - wisely opts out)
And remember, wherever two or three people gather to discuss
M.E.S and The Fall there are thousands saying "Flipping muppets
haven't got a clue" - we salute you all - uh.